Monday, March 26, 2012

The Long and Short of it.

Alright so I've been eating differently and exercising for about a month now... I'm not on a full time permanent exercise regime quite yet...still letting the old bod get used to physical activity...in the next week or so I'll get more down to business with the exercising outside of rollerskating...

So I bit the bullet so to speak and this morning I measured...everything.  Scary prospect...I had been keeping track of just my waist as that's what I can record with my Wii Fit...and when in less then two weeks I saw it go down by 10 cm I couldn't help but wonder what else was going on elsewhere on my body...

I've decided that I'm going to embarrass the crap out of myself by posting them on my blog so that I can track my journey to becoming 'bad ass' (as Burton would say....we're both on our own journeys to become bad ass)

So here we go....(everything is in inches....I just understand them way better)

Calf - Right 15.75 Left 16
Thigh - Right 25 Left 24.5
Bicep - Right 13 Left 13.75
Forearm - 10.5 on both sides
In Seam - Right 26 Left 26.5 (I found that odd)

Hips - 45.75
Waist - 38
Bust - 43
Neck - 15
"Belly" - 44.5
Height 5'1"
Weight 200+lbs

What I call the belly is my ugly lil Muffin Top/Spare Tire/Flab I want to get rid of... generally as a seamstress we would go by hips and waist...but as you can see there is a big difference between my waist and my hips...and it's that "belly" part that I want to see the differences in...I know it'll never be flat...in my whole life it's never been 'flat' there has always been a small paunch there...

So there you have it...I sort of wish that I had taken measurements last month when I first found out about all this crap...but alas...I didn't so...c'est la vie.

Hopefully I'll remember to do my measurements again at the end of next month.

No comments: